Please join us from 2-3:30 pm ET on January 15 for a webinar that will provide a look back on significant payment card security events that occurred in 2013 and the security, risk mitigation, and customer relations lessons that can be learned from them. We will also discuss what the continuing and emerging threats may be in 2014 and how to integrate security into your payment systems as you evaluate and implement emerging payment technologies. Click here to register.
Our panelists will discuss:
- Current threats, including memory scraping malware and skimmers;
- The PCI DSS requirements that are often not in place and allow access to card data;
- Notable changes under PCI DSS 3.0;
- Evaluating the deployment of enhanced security technologies, such as point-to-point encryption and tokenization;
- Best practices for responding to a potential account data compromise event (e.g. what to do when you receive a common point-of-purchase report);
- Preparing for the EMV shift and what the implications will be for fraud levels on card-present and card-not-present transactions; and
- Integrating security into adoption of emerging payment technologies.